The 4-dimensions of Quality Conversations
- Can you become wantonly curious about the outcome of the other person you are in conversation with?
- What is the Why? of their outcome?
- How can you ask questions that stretch their thinking?
- How do you build effective rapport with other people?
- What impact does your choice of language have on the quality of your conversation?
- How well do you receive constructive feedback? Can you give constructive feedback?
- Can your culture thrive if your people do not have quality conversations?
- Strauctured conversations based on rapport, feedback & Coaching drive employee engagement.
- Agile, high performance and accountability are all about the quality of conversations between team members.
- GROW is the basic model behind our quality conversations programme.
- NLP is the process behind the GROW model.
- Our language is key to delivering quality conversations.
Our Quality Conversations development programme is the glue that pulls together all the other three programmes in our suite: Communicating Purposefully, Developing Agile Leaders and Embracing Accountability.
With the GROW model as the core of the programme we explore the impact of building exquisite rapport with other people quickly. With rapport in place the framework and process of the GROW model provides the basis of a structured conversation. Learning to move through this framework and choosing different types of language patterns to structure your questions is one of the most important learnings.
Once you can build rapport and understand the impact of a small number of powerful language patterns your ability to give and receive constructive feedback will be radically transformed.
The overall cultural impact of this suite of programmes will be significant. Developing the capacity of your employees at all levels to utilise the behaviours of building rapport, giving and receiving constructive feedback, becoming eloquent in the use of different language patterns will undoubtedly provide multiple positive benefits.