This fully accredited NLP Master Practitioner programme, the ultimate personal development programme will transform your already excellent practitioner skills and will lead to mastery of yourself and equip you with the ability to assist others to transform themselves. This development programme is intensely personal and powerful, you will certainly be challenged to evolve into your full potential.
This NLP Master Practitioner training is focussed on your journey towards self mastery. We believe NLP is about freedom and choice – so expect to breakthrough those barriers and self-imposed limitations that have restricted your freedom and choice to date. Your journey to self-mastery will give you the opportunity to:
- Embody the foundations and guiding principles of NLP – the ‘How’ of Excellence at a deeper and more meaningful level.
- Master Conversational Change with an understanding of the most advanced language patterns that will allow you to ethically and ecologically influence a person simply in conversation with them.
- Elicit and utilise personal values to resolve conflicts and trigger motivation towards your ultimate outcome.
- Uncover the complex meta-programmes that create the uniqueness of you and learn how to identify these patterns in other people to influence with integrity.
- Model an individual who represents excellence in a field that you want to develop more competence in, learn how to assimilate this in yourself and also teach others how to replicate this learning.
- Experience a transformational personal breakthrough session and lead someone else through their personal breakthrough session.
- Integrate and synthesize your advanced NLP Master Practitioner skills and facilitate your own and other’s continuing evolution to mastery.
NLP Master Practitioner Info:
|Investment:||£2800.00 plus VAT includes refreshments, lunch, course materials and certification through ANLP. An early bird booking discount is available for payment three months prior to the course start date. Funding for this programme may be available through your local funding agency (Management & Leadership Grant). Payment plans are also available.|
|Venue:||Low Cleabarrow Business Centre, Bowness-on-Windermere|
|Parking:||There is ample free parking on site|
|Qualification:||ANLP Master Practitioner of NLP, minimum of 130 hours of formal course room training.|
|Dates:||Spring 2019: 2nd April – 5th Apr 2019; 30th Apr – 3rd May 2019; 28th May – 31st May 2019; 18th Jun – 21st Jun 2019
Autumn 2019: 17th Sept – 20th 2019; 15th Oct – 18th Oct 2019; 12th Nov – 15th Nov 2019; 10th Dec 2019 – 13th Dec 2019