This Business NLP Master Practitioner programme will see delegates take their established skills of working in a collaborative relationship and apply them to leading and developing a collaborative culture. This programme will take the delegates to a new level of self-awareness and confidence such that they will seek out opportunities to deliver extra value for the organisation as a matter of habit.
The benefits of working in a collaborative culture are very clear:
- Outcomes achieved that create enhanced value for all stakeholders
- Increased return on investment, increased efficiency & effectiveness
- Better governance across the whole system
- Excellent levels of engagement and communication.
Why you will choose this Business NLP Master Practitioner programme:
- You are an experienced leader that has experienced deteriorating relationships and the impact they have on organisational performance and want to create a culture where accountability and collaboration are the foundations of all relationships;
- You want to learn how the attitude, methodology and techniques of NLP can create fast and powerful change for yourself and others in an ethical fashion.
- You believe that more can be achieved through interdependence rather acrimonious and competitive relationships.
What you will learn on this programme:
Our Business NLP Master Practitioner training is focused on creating a group of people that excel in developing the potential in others to build collaborative relationships and who can demonstrate collaborative leadership within their business units.
The programme will focus on:
- The Interdependence Paradigm
- The dynamics of collaboration v dynamics of competition
- Collaborative Outcome setting
- Values and Alignment
- Advanced Language Techniques
- Turning potential conflict into added value – achieving synergy
- Masterful Facilitation and Presentations
- Behavioural Assessment & Integration
Other important bits…
Investment: £2800.00 plus VAT includes refreshments, lunch, course materials and certification through ANLP and an Insights Discovery Full Circle Profile. An early bird booking discount (10%) is available for payment two months prior to the course start date. Funding for this programme may be available through your local funding agency. Payment plans are also available.
ANLP Master Practitioner of Business NLP, minimum of 75 hours distance and 65 hours formal course room training.
Sept 25th – Sept 27th 2019 Module 1
Oct 23rd – Oct 25th 2019 Module 2
Nov 26th – Nov 28th 2019 Module 3
Dec 17th – Dec 19th 2019 Module 4