The 4-dimensions of Communicating Purposefully
- What Mindset is most effective to communicate a compelling purpose?
- How does a compelling purpose positively impact on Mindset?
- What does Neuroscience tell us about Purposeful Communication?
- What language patterns are better for communicating a purpose?
- How do you ensure you blend your communication to connect with all types of personality?
- How do you build effective rapport to create strong engagement?
- What are the cultural ingredients that sustain a purposeful organisation?
- How do you align employee values to your organisational purpose?
- How does culture contribute to a sense and to better results?
- What frameworks exist to facilitate the communication of a compelling purpose?
- How do you create a Purpose and Vision on a single page to make your purpose accessible?
- What processes are necessary to maintain employee engagement?
In order to thrive in this VUCA world being able to communicate a compelling purpose gives your organisation a strong competitive advantage. When your employees do not feel like they are ‘going to work’ and instead feel like they are contributing to a greater good you will thrive.
This Communicating Purposefully development programme shows how great leaders can make purpose the beating heart of their organisation. Strong values and a stretching vision are all well and good and above all it is a compelling purpose that knits all these strategic components together. Above all it is through communicating purposefully that leaders build employee engagement, loyalty and higher performance.
When your organisation has a compelling purpose you will be able to pivot quickly within the VUCA environment. Above all, it is the benefits of a strong purpose that facilitate such a pivot. Employee engagement, loyalty and high performance enable such flexibility and consequently, agility. Your employees will certainly respond quickly and proactively to ensure they stay focused on contributing to their purpose. In conclusion, your role as a leader is to ignite that compulsion to contribute to a bigger purpose within your people.